Language Program Consulting
Does your language department or academic unit need on-demand specialized expertise? Save money and time by consulting with our highly skilled team at the National LCTL Resource Center. We offer short-term and long-term services in many areas of specialization by a highly professional team.
This service for language programs, departments, centers or other academic units provides dependable, transparent, consistent, high-quality consultancy services that cover many expert areas.
Expert Areas the LPC Covers:
- curriculum design
- online and hybrid language teaching solutions
- technology and language learning/teaching
- accessibility and language learning
- placement and proficiency testing
- community-based language education
- program evaluation
- strategic planning and collaboration
- each consulting project has a dedicated project leader but access to the NLRC team
- expertise in many areas to fit your particular needs
- professional, dependable, transparent, confidential
- multiple and flexible modality options: face-to-face (incl. Travel to client institutions), virtual – synchronously (e.g. live consulting sessions via Zoom) and asynchronously (e.g. writing reports and recommendations; surveys; data collection), or any combination of these
As part of the NLRC, we are able to offer 20 hours per year of consulting services for free for LCTL programs, departments, and institutions in the U.S., with preference given to minority serving institutions and those that can document a particular need. We are happy to schedule 30 minute introductory conversations, which will help both parties determine further needs for consulting.